Monday, January 3, 2011

Changes.

I decided to take too many classes this semester! I'm so tired of college. I applied to the nursing major. If I get accepted, I will graduate in 2015. That is NINE semesters away!

On Campus:
Anatomy & Physiology 1 +lab
Biology +lab
World Literature
Nursing Concepts

Online:
US Constitution
Trigonometry

My books cost $700. My tuition is $7,000. College is expensive and scary. Jordan and I are trying very hard to avoid loans, which is getting harder to do. He is also in college full time, and neither of us have a job.

Our big goals:
No debt
Have $20,000 in savings by graduation
Degrees & jobs by 2015
House by 2016

We had to leave our city apartment for cheaper country living. I loved city life. Leaving the city also meant leaving our jobs. I loved my job. I'll never have a job that good again. Jordan didn't like his job, but it was better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment