Thursday, June 17, 2010

June 17

Today I woke up and went with my mother to look through Bennett's clothes and pick some out for Calvin. He had so many clothes and it took forever! Luckily, we found lot of cute clothes for Calvin :)

I picked up Shelby at 4:30 and she had popsicles! We ate those at the park, but then they began to melt and we took them home to refreeze. We drove away and saw Crust and Joby sitting outside, so we talked to them for a bit.

Next we went to Pancake City. It was sooo yummy! We sat and talked for about 2 hours. I enjoy that atmosphere. An older farmer-type guy kept eavesdropping on our conversation, but I enjoyed it. Earlier we talked about the ice cream truck, and I finally saw it drive by while we were still sitting in Pancake City.

We quickly paid for our food and then jetted off the locate Mz. Freeze. I thought it went to Suburban Dr., but we couldn't find it. Then we looked at the ball field and it was just leaving! We had to follow it across town, but we finally caught up to it :D. We got our drumsticks and ate in the car. When I went to leave, a guy parked RIGHT behind me, and there was a car close in front of me, so I couldn't leave! Then the guy who parked behind me came our and told us to move our car so he could park there. What a jerk! I made him back up so I could get out. Dumb Trumo.

Then we play at Ray Miller and Shelby was too scared to climb most things. We had lots of fun though. We decided to see Meg, but then we got scared and didn't. Instead, we drove by houses and discussed their windows. It was a very fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment